ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 lookalike Bristol royal mail workshop

clio cup172
Black 16v with gray stripes, and a french style plate on it, At bristol royal mail workshop? Your manager was impressed with my cup i think haha

clio cup172
Aw right. know he goes to bristol college. it looks nice. must get pulled all the time with those french plates

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Word up son! Long time no see. What you up to now?

(dan who used to work in sales btw ;))

Mental 172 Cup
i got an apprenticeship with royal mail as a mechanic so all is good mate!

how are you??

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
pmsl @ steve!

Good on you mate. I Left cooks and set up my own Car sales garage. Loving it!!

Mental 172 Cup
cheers!

yeh i saw jane the other day and she sed loads of people left!!

gettin on ok then i take it?

cn u get me a Liquid Yellow 182 anywhere ;)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Is that Matt's in your profile pic? How do you know him?

And probably not mate. They are proper hard to get hold of.

Mental 172 Cup
i found that pic on k-tec site!

seen 1 same in bristol 1 time!

dont know who owns it!

im looking for around october - december time so if 1 comes up give me a shout! :D

clio cup172
Am at bristol college just now mate. I was at the workshop yest picking up an injector pipe for a combo. Seen your car at the college before. Iv driven down from scotland this week

Mental 172 Cup
oh right i see! What year are you in! Ive never seen ur car at college before! Is it the first time u have driven down?

clio cup172
3rd year up in edinburgh mate. Yeah first time iv driven down. iv got the rear totally stripped so was quite loud driving here! Your clio looks awrite. no a tacky lookalike!!

Mental 172 Cup
cheers mate! Just need a new exhaust! But lookin to get 182 end of year! Be better then! Enjoyin the cup? How long u had it?

clio cup172
Yeah mate i love it, iv driven a 182 and prefer the 172 for some reason. Driven an integra type r which is so simalure. Almost got one but the cup came up for grabs. Had it for about 3months. And its been great