ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 look exhaust for 172 cup

03 172 cup
has anyone brought one of these from k-tec?what they like?ssoud?fitment? looking at getting one soon but was also looking at the stealth system.
cheers

M2 Competition
Theres far better exhausts than both of those for the money mate.

The 182 look system is very expensive, weighs loads, and no more functional than a standard system.

The stealth makes an odd noise, not sporty, but loud when you're going fast, and doesnt add much power.

Id get a prospeed for the money, can pm you a pic of mine if you like mate.

quite sure some1 posted up a thread of a 182 exhaust on a 172........need to do a search buddy in pics/video bit

03 172 cup
rex yes please mate.
reason i was going for one of those is because i dont like other exhausts that just hang below the bumper like some,just dont look right.
yeah ill do a search,cheers

M2 Competition
prospeed custom make exhausts, so what you ask for is what you get, down to the last detail, including noise and performance etc.

So cant see why a stealth would be a problem!

A4 Avant & A3
^^ That looks pretty smart! , i was thinking i'd get a stealth one when i need to replace my original, but now you got me thinking lol
Did they cut the bumper out & all that aswell?
Have you got a pic of the whole back of the car with that exhaust on?
Where are prospeed based then?

(just got to do a bit of research before i need one, as i've heard of the standard ones falling off while driving.. so just getting prepared lol)