ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Leather / Alcantra front seats (Prices)!

Black Gold 182FF
Just out of interest, how much does a mint condition 2nd hand set of front leather / Alcantra seats from a 182 currently sell for?
Seeing as I did not have much interest in the buckets, I think I am just going to fit them and get rid of the FF seats. But I would like to know a realistic “fair” asking price before I post a for sale thread.
Thanks

Peddled device
Just picked these seats up from Kevin tonight....absolutely mint :)

They are like new ... cheers Kevin :)

They both have airbags so can these be plugged into the 182 Cup anywhere so that they work? If not are there any issues with them not being plugged in?

Cheers

M2 Competition
When you take your seats out, you'll have to unplug them, as the connections are there, but the seats wire leads to a resistor inside the seat on yours, rather than an airbag. Plug the new ones back into these plugs... careful not to break any wires if you can!

Peddled device
Theres no risk of them 'going off'? That would make the neighbours laugh!

So in effect this will make the airbags works as designed if l have an off?

Black Gold 182FF
Just picked these seats up from Kevin tonight....absolutely mint :)

They are like new ... cheers Kevin :)

They both have airbags so can these be plugged into the 182 Cup anywhere so that they work? If not are there any issues with them not being plugged in?

Cheers

Please double check the FF seats' wiring before you re-connect your battery, remember, I took the seats out, and the seatbelt thingys off in a rush. Don't want to see your next thread saying "airbags deployed on new seats when fitting".
Alternatively, you should not have any problems if you do not plug them in, provided that you use the looms from your cup seats which are already equipped with the necessary resistors which bypass the airbags.

Thanks again for an unexpected, but quick, smooth deal. Now to get the buckets in lol.:) .