ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Ktec/Janspeed exhausts - difference between the Sport & Ultra system?

182 Cup & DCi 172
Going to be ordering a new exhaust and after listening to a few clips and looking at the fit I think Ktec will be used to supply it.

However I noticed there was a choice of Sport and Ultra in both Resonated and Supersport (only 1 silencer).

What is the difference between the Sport & Ultra?

Also if I went with the Ultra Supersport system and decat will it be overly loud? Use the car as my daily and don't want it any louder than my previous 172 as that was borderline to loud.

Any help is much appreciated

Rob

M.C..

ClioSport Club Member
the ultra supersport is a 2.5 system and I belive it is loud (I have one waiting to fit when I get the car), I had the Janspeed years ago on my 182 which is now the named the sport Resonated and it was just right for everyday driving.
If I was using the car everyday it would be the sport resonated but as my car is going to be a track car being loud will not bother me.

The janspeed one has a 2.25 pipe bore and is one of the quieter options available for the 182 if you have the sports version.

I have the ultra supersports system with the ultra sports cat! When flat out its loud but it is pretty quiet on normal driving. It also has a 2.5" pipe bore which is larger than the janspeed.

Love mine tbh .