ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Inferno CGI

05 IO 182 cup
Howdy all - met up with BIFCAIDS (Mike) off the forum a couple of weeks ago to get my inferno 182 vectored - he met me in manchester to take some snaps of my car - met up with him tonight to see the finished product, its getting framed shortly and is the new screen saver for me at work tomorrow !! well worth the money as it makes a quality pic

stunning job Mike :) i was after a different picture for my wall so after spotting mikes thread in the other for sale i decided to go with it, hope you like !!

during and after process

clio2.jpg
http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t249/adzzz_album/clio2.jpg

clio1.jpg

05 IO 182 cup
Oh loved your dads 600 racebike as well lurvely - and the VRS looked rather mean as well - have a good trip to Donnington you lucky git lol !!

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Thanks Adam and everyone else for the comments, yea im sure ill enjoy it ;)

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
not 100% true, i dont do vectors like that so no and theres no filters that do it the same way not even on the latest illustrator programmes plus i dont use photoshop

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
nice edit! lol that wasnt there before i posted so i wasnt being funny

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
well all i seen was "indeed it is," when i posted a comment back im a defensive person as it is i dont need much to start lol, but supose it doesnt come across right when its not face to face

Never above 25mpg
Yeah same thing can be achieved in PS with alot of dedication called Tooning!! Couple of my friends are superior in comparison to myself. End up with results like this..

Abarth 500
um i cant work out if thats a really good illustration or if the original photo has been worked on a just outlined and photoshopped a bit :S

05 IO 182 cup
i believe the original photo was outlined and then rendered in illustrator using bits of the photo and a lot of tweaks were done by Mike afterwards - sure he can explain how its done

05 IO 182 cup
have probably got around 25 progress pics from Mike showing how he layered the car - so it was not just a case of modifying the original picture - everything you can see has been drawn and rendered to suit

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
thanks for the compliments guys, it took me about a week and abit all together even tho i had it for 2 week. Vector art isnt to hard just takes the piss getting everything right, like colours and reflections its very time consuming and often u get the odd smart arse say "you can do that on Photoshop" well you can but it will look nothin near as dam good as a vector illustration. But if anybody else would like one of these PM me.