ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 idle problems

BG 182 FF
so i've had this problem since ive had the car and still can't find the problem i'm getting so annoyed i'm consider selling the bloody thing, i keep getting the electrical fault light and the car goes into limp mode, then when i go to stop i put my clutch in the revs drop t about 200 then the car stalls then it starts back up again and the revs are going between 1-2k revs back and forth i have replaced the Tb and the Throttle pedal and nothing has seemed to fix it i'm just tearing my hair out now any suggestions? thanks in advance

FF Clio 182
Wouldn't bother changing parts until you have had a fault code reader on it as you're just be wasting money

BG 182 FF
i had it put on and we got the throttle position sensor code so that why i got a tb and pedal