ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 headlights

Clio 182 FF
Forgive me if I'm being stupid but can you convert the non xenon black housing headlights into xenon? Or is there a reason they are grey?

BG182 FF
I'd like to know that as I've got a black gold 182 yet they ruin it by sticking grey light housing in

Forgive me if I'm being stupid but can you convert the non xenon black housing headlights into xenon? Or is there a reason they are grey?

I'd like to know that as I've got a black gold 182 yet they ruin it by sticking grey light housing in

No point really, the 172's have black housing xenons so just swap/sell/buy some of those....

The non-xenon units are exactly what they are meant to be... Non-xenon....

You could run HID's and blind everyone or do it properly and use black housing xenons

Worst case scenario you could TRY and dismantle the old black lights and the old grey xenons using heat etc and make two pairs of lights into one pair... But I don't think it would work

I had a set of non Xenons with black inserts/surrounds. I also had a set of xenons with grey inserts/surrounds.

I needed to repair the xenons and open them. Whilst I was in there I fitted the black surrounds from the non xenons.
They are the same shape and size. The lenses are too. Although the rear housing is different to incorporate the xenon ballast