ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 HEADLIGHT WASHER JETS

clio 182
just tried me headlight washer jets in my car for the first time and to my surprise the actually both worked but now they wont stop leaking water.any ideas why and how to make it stop besides the obviouse running out of water

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Crying washers is a known fault. Have a search for non-return valve and it can be done that way.

The bits are about £12 each...so not major expensive...but its just a bumper off job to replace the washer jets...but the non-return valves are do-able...have a search....its been done on here before. :)

330Ci cab
you can get the part from halfrauds for about £3 iirc, jack up the n/s front wheel, loosen the arch liner near the bumper, locate the pipes, take out of the holder, cut in half and put the valves in place. do them one at a time obviously. reverse steps to replace. take you 10-15 mins max. job done

clio 182
will get some in morning.its been one thing after another with this car but its getting there slowly,first the heating goes off then a chip in the windscreen then a dodgy cambelt reciept and fake service book and still need the front bumper painting next.cost me a small fortune.lol