ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 head lamp washer pump part number

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
This is for a clio 182 with front headlight washer jets as well as front and rear screen

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Nope, There is a choice of two pumps in the washer bottle.
1 that does front and rear window.
1 thats does the above and washer jets.

Ex 182 owner
..and sorry to say a ballach of a job it is too. involving removing the windscreen wiper mech.

I think there are two pumps but with the same part number. if you think about it. 1 does front or rear. the other pump does left and right headwashers. they dont fire at exactley the same time. its one then the other

Pump is massiverly cheaper at ECP.. just take your old one in to testview against as they had some variations when i did mine and the first one he pulled out wasnt the same.

all the best

..and sorry to say a ballach of a job it is too. involving removing the windscreen wiper mech.

I think there are two pumps but with the same part number. if you think about it. 1 does front or rear. the other pump does left and right headwashers. they dont fire at exactley the same time. its one then the other

Pump is massiverly cheaper at ECP.. just take your old one in to testview against as they had some variations when i did mine and the first one he pulled out wasnt the same.

all the best

Cheers mate