ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 grinding over speed bumps...

Titanium 182 full fa
Ive had my top struts modified and used Yozzas washers to space the top mounts but every frigging time I go over a speed bump which is usually around 10 times a day because they are on our housing estate I get a grinding noise coming from what seems under neath or to the front of the bulkhead when the suspension compresses under load. Its just had its 1st service today and Renault was there usual helpfull selves by saying they lubricated the anti-roll bar bushes because they were dry?? Correct me if im wrong but arnt they that tight you cant lubricate them? Im getting so annoyed with this im actually thinking of selling the car.... Has anyone else experienced this? Ive done loadsa searches but cant really find anyting like this mentioned anywhere... My car is totally standard.

Thanks

Andy