ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 GEARBOX CHANGE, WHO ON HERE DOES IT IN ESSEX?? Price please

Clio 182 FF inferno
Had me gearbox go last night, pulled up outside a friends house went to put it into reverse to parallel park into a space but there was no gear there then I tried putting it in any forward gear and I had no gear in 1st 2nd 3rd or 4th pretty sure it's the internal selector so obvs need a new box, just interested as to who on here does private work in Essex and how much the labour is going to cost me, anybody got a spare gearbox for sale I would also be interested

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
PM Ricardos.

He might be able to point you in the right direction.

He's down your way and had to do the same thing with my old car earlier this year.

Budgie did mine, very reasonable price and top quality work! Although I'm not sure if he's still doing them its worth a PM.

Evo 8 MR
Had me gearbox go last night, pulled up outside a friends house went to put it into reverse to parallel park into a space but there was no gear there then I tried putting it in any forward gear and I had no gear in 1st 2nd 3rd or 4th pretty sure it's the internal selector so obvs need a new box, just interested as to who on here does private work in Essex and how much the labour is going to cost me, anybody got a spare gearbox for sale I would also be interested

Don't buy a second hand box, refurb yours, always better.