ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 front/rear bumpers.

Black 172 Sport
Looking to get the 182 front and rear bumper soon (got a 3 week holiday to pay for first) how much will i look at paying, not including spraying and is it just a case of keeping my eyes and ears open for them ?

Chocolate Bar™
tis indeed. prices vary so much depending on how much the seller knows about clios. expect to pay upto 100 for a rear, and around 100ish for the front depending on whether it comes complete with grille etc.

BMW M4; S1000 RR
How much would you be looking at to get those parts sprayed ??

Would it be more cost effective than colour coding existing black parts ?? Baring in mind that I scratched the front piece a bit and there are quite a few chips and scratches on the front bumper too.

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
he obviously wants a lot for it as i've bid £70 and not met reserve!

painting your looking at between £70-£120 really

Black 172 Sport
b3nje said:

You wasn't suppose to bid on it, i want it !!!!!!!!! LOL

I have fogs already so just a grille then, i trust the fogs from a 1.2 dynamique will fit ???

ALBI 197 Sonic MKII
I don't get why people bid for things when there's 6 days left!!! It bugs the hell out of me. Why not wait till the last day.

Black 172 Sport
SoA2k6 said:
I don't get why people bid for things when there's 6 days left!!! It bugs the hell out of me. Why not wait till the last day.

I can see your point fella, but what does it matter if you bid on the first or the last day. You still gotta bid ;)

Civic Type -R FN2
because everybody else bids within the last hour so really putting a bid in on the first day will be useless.

Black 172 Sport
Yeah but i'm not "everybody else" and in 6 days time when the auction ends i might not be able to get to a computer so by me putting in my maximum highest bid that i'm prepared to bid i'm done and dusted and don't have to worry about it.

Then i just sit back and wait for the e-mail saying "You have just won the auction" or "You haven't won this time".

Sorted.

Albi Blue Clio 197
Dont you need the wings as well for a 182 bumper as there wider, and what about the sills ?

I was looking at that myself yesterday mansfield is really close to me as well, more intrested in the rear bumper for now tho due to lack of funds and the belief that if i get a front bumper i am going to need a grill / wings / sills for it as well

Last edited:

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
The rear bumpers will fit no problem,altho you will need arch liners.

The front bumper will fit but you need the following:

1) Bumper
2) Wings
3) Side Skirts (172/182)
4) Arch liners - 2 per side
5) Washer Jets
6) Lower grille
7) Fog lamp covers

everything else will be transferable over.

Gets quite costly unless you find them cheap on fleebay