ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Exhaust

lol @ tombourne182

Mine does the very same thing. It doesnt bother me (yet). But i think if you do a search you will see that it quite common.

wheres that iceblue182. Gonna kill him (dont shoot the messenger I know)

AAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH

Dont think its that persay - but will turn the radio down and check it out on my way home tonight

:D Hi!

it doesnt happen to every single one i had mine for 8 months did 17k miles and it was fine.

they are a funny sounding exhaust though and the exhaust note did change over time

good luck

add another one to the list....ive done 300 miles and since day 1 mine has had a death rattle at around 2.5k rpm.

was beginning to thing she needed her first trip back to reno

yeh mine had this (2k 182), it got worse and then i had to have a new centre box as it broke up inside, the best thing is they cut out the old one to put new one in, there is no proper joint so the exhaust then never fits right (i.e tailpipes of centre etc ) and it will leak like buggery too, good news eh