ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Exhaust Hitting Bumper

Clio 182 FF
I've got a Scorpion exhaust fitted to my 182 and with the larger tail pipes the bumper is very close and I think hit when driving.
I have been told that you can enlarge the cutouts (with stanley). Anybody shed any light on this situation.

Clio 182 FF
It is pretty much bang on central, and the mounts are brand new. Its just that the pipes are quite a bit bigger than the standard ones.

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
still shouldn't hit, perhaps its hanging too high? maybe the hangars on the exhaust itself aren't quite right? is there any adjustment on them at all? or solid welded?

I wouldn't chop the bumper, the trims wont fit right then and it'll look a dogs dick

Clio 182 FF
Ah ok, well I'm pretty sure that the mounts are welded, (could be bent out of shape possibly). Might just leave it, its not doing any harm other than annoying me. Also thats some real insight there as to exactly what it will look like, im very impressed haha.

Clio 182 FF
So just to confirm, when modifying my car, I should try to make it look like 'the dogs danglies' and not 'the dogs dick'??

Titanium 182
The System is made to fit the car without having to modify anything. only advice i can give is to put the same question in the Engine,Gearbox,Exhausts & Running Gear section. I'm sure someone with a scorpion system will see it and hopefully help you fix it. [h=1][/h]