ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 exhaust (cat) replacement advice..

997.1, Caddy, e208
Ive got a crack in my 182's cat, bought a replacement cat from here so assume it's the correct one...

Sadly I cant fit it because the end is different to my aftermarket exhaust (ktec ultra supersports? @Feirny ?)
s3yUhGC.jpg

Now I think theyve welded a bit drom the cat to downpipe? Can anyone confirm? Will i need to replace the cat and get it desleeved or resleeved? or maybe better to just get another exhaust.

Any tips guys?

997.1, Caddy, e208
Seems it's the Mark Fish cat mod. A novel idea but a pita if your cat is cracked at the manifold end!

GrahamS

ClioSport Club Member
  335d
Yes that is the right cat, yours has been sleeved to fit a cat back exhaust.

Anyone with a welder can sleeve the cat. Just cut off the donut and weld the correct diameter pipe on.

This was my sleeved cat, cost me £15 to get welded and a few quid for the pipe. You can probably cut that pipe off the cracked cat and put it on the new one

null_zps508044c5.jpg