ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Dyno Graph

Alfa GT Cloverleaf
Me and a few friends had a rolling road evening yesterday at Tuning Developments in Warrington.
It was a really good night and a nice mixture of cars going on.
Anyway Im quite pleased with my figures, 176bhp and 163 lbft.
Appologies for the feet the the bottom of the photo :rasp:

182dynograph_zps3d84dfed.gif

Alfa GT Cloverleaf
Thanks guys.
It has a full exhaust & decat, panel filter & 98 Ron map.
The map has definitely increased the torque from before as it is so much more responsive below 5K

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
I need to get mine dynod out of sheer interest. Since the map and before too it feels strong, but the map has def improved this. Good figures btw.

LY R26 #288
Good figures. Last year mine made 172 bhp With practically the same mods. I'm going to the Surrey rolling road on the 8th of feb so that should be interesting. Put a ktec induction kit on since the last run.

Good figures. Last year mine made 172 bhp With practically the same mods. I'm going to the Surrey rolling road on the 8th of feb so that should be interesting. Put a ktec induction kit on since the last run.

Expect 191bhp;)

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
If AT says 14 and IT says 33 (cant quite make it out) then it's over corrected and is actually about 5hp less than shown.

Alfa GT Cloverleaf
If AT says 14 and IT says 33 (cant quite make it out) then it's over corrected and is actually about 5hp less than shown.

Im not sure, i cant make it out, i will check when i get home.
I have no idea what AT & IT are but, its my close friends who own tuningdevelopments and I asked them to make sure there was no way it could go over or anything so that I knew if it made a low figure I needed to check what was causing it. :)

Silver Clio 172 Phase 1
AT and IT are intake and ambient air temperature.
The dyno uses those figures to correct back to a standard air temperature / pressure so that on different days with different temperatures/ pressures etc cars can be compared against each other.
As the hotter the air the less dense/ less oxygen etc so less power.
19 degrees difference does seem like a lot to be honest on a NA car.
You should ask your friend where the IT probe was placed was it in the airbox or subject to radiant heat etc.