ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 door lock

Clio 182 black gold
Couple of weeks ago I unlocked the car and drivers door didn't unlock, locked again unlocked still nothing.... So had go go in through passenger door once opened that way it worked perfect until I locked it again and same would happen.

So I searched the forum and found they stick a lot so did what was recommended and took door card off lock catch out all cleaned and lubed but now the problem had changed. My drivers door won't lock at all no more...

So what am I asking is have I missed something out? Everything connected back up and work perfectly when the catch is hanging out the door. But not when I put it all togeather? Or am I best just getting a new lock?

172 Ph1
You need a new solenoid by the sounds of it .
If you are any good with electrics , put a volt meter across the two wire pins at the lock and test for power 12v and earth .
If all ok - I'd say you need that solenoid