ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 de-cat fitting

Clio 220 Trophy
Hey all,
Can anyone please give me a bit of advice on fitting a de-cat pipe. Are they a simple job? I have a custom made exhaust fitted from longlife, would I be able to fit any de-cat pipe with this system, or does anyone know how to check what is suitable?
Also which is the best to fit? And will it cause any light to come on in the dash after replacing?
Thank you
jon

Depends how the middle section is joint to the cat as to which decat will fit.
Easy to do, Clamp at the back, two spring bolts/washers at the front. Lambda is 22mm spanner.
Yes Light will come on. Not instantly. Some poeple have gone thousands of miles before it comes on.

Have a search. Lots of posts covering it.

Clio 220 Trophy
Depends how the middle section is joint to the cat as to which decat will fit.
Easy to do, Clamp at the back, two spring bolts/washers at the front. Lambda is 22mm spanner.
Yes Light will come on. Not instantly. Some poeple have gone thousands of miles before it comes on.

Have a search. Lots of posts covering it.

Thanks for the help. I will look at the fitting on the weekend, and I'll try get one suitable for the exhaust.
One question is it worth the time doing will I see improvement?
Cheers jon