ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 cup

clio 172 cup
am going to look at a 182 cup 05 reg wid 32k on is there anything a should look out for. its a had ff seat and doorcards ect in witch am not to happy about but.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
You've got a 172 cup? So you should know what to look out for, and i'd rather the 172 cup myself lol

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
am going to look at a 182 cup 05 reg wid 32k on is there anything a should look out for. its a had ff seat and doorcards ect in witch am not to happy about but.

isnt racing blue is it?

S

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
yeah its a cup wid the seats in . and yeah it is rb why?

Hi Lee I am going to take a Wild stab in the dark here-

There was a racing blue for sale on Pistonheads a while back it seemed cheap so I asked a few questions about it-
It was in the NW up past Carlisle-

Basically when I enquired the owner said the car had been scrached along the side by a pedal bike & as a precaution he had had the whole car resprayed - I found that very hard to swallow-

I also saw that the car was a FF 182,it had Zenons, Cup spoiler & FF seats,however it had a cup rear bench & auxillary heating from a cup

All this meant either it had been in a big smash or something wasnt quite right-
I may be doing the car an injustice but I felt that there was something really wrong-

Bloke was Scott & car was this-

hope this helps I wouldnt want you to buy a hit car-

Attachments

• Racingblue.jpg
    Racingblue.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 38
  172 Cup, Ibiza Cupra
It's great what a forum can do sometimes eh!

Number plate looks like BOGLE..... bogle bogle bumblesqaut!

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Could it not of been a cup that had been specc'd with xenons and then got some front seats off a different car?

Could it not of been a cup that had been specc'd with xenons and then got some front seats off a different car?

Could't spec Cup's with xenon's, it's either had an owner who wanted to make it like an FF, or it's had some damage at some point.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Could't spec Cup's with xenon's, it's either had an owner who wanted to make it like an FF, or it's had some damage at some point.

I thought that,however who would buy a cup to then put heavier seats in it...+ the respray story-

I have other pics on request- I left it very well alone though...

\steve

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
I see, thats strange then. Probably had a bit of a smash then with the respray.

Wouldn't put me off tbh, i'd give it a good check over with a mechanic, aslong as its not on the hpi then just get the price really low.

If it's a Cup, it'll have a lower quality finish centre dash plastic. The FF has a slightly metalic look to that piece of trim. The FF also has satin silver inserts rather than cheaper looking silver. The interior could have been changed, but I doubt the centre dash trim would have been.

clio 182
had a 182 cup with recaros, in black gold, 55 plate for about 6 months. fantastic car watch for melting on steering wheel. mine has done 38k and ive just had to replace the front suspension mount and ball joint on the passenger side.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
had a 182 cup with recaros, in black gold, 55 plate for about 6 months. fantastic car watch for melting on steering wheel. mine has done 38k and ive just had to replace the front suspension mount and ball joint on the passenger side.

No you didn't. ;)

had a 182 with cup packs, with recaros, in black gold, 55 plate for about 6 months. fantastic car watch for melting on steering wheel. mine has done 38k and ive just had to replace the front suspension mount and ball joint on the passenger side.
EFA ;)

Fabia VRS
Mines for sale!!;) lol. Do the FF seats have airbags in the sides?? That not dangerous if they do? It is amazing how useful this forum is!!!:D

Fabia VRS
If they werent connected up? Coz there wouldnt be anything to connect them up too? Someone told me once that they can just go off!!!