ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 cup?

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
not much lighet dont bother tbh. Get a 182 with cup packs it has more toys and the same springs/wheels. 182 cup is for fat people who drink diet coke thinking it is helping!!

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Depends what you're after. You can get a lower mileage cup for the same money, as it's less desirable. Has air con, abs, etc so not exactly bare bones.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
I had a 182cup, but I was changing seats, and I hate xenons, so wasn't losing anything. If keeping it standard, the standard 182 interior is nicer. Just go for the most mechanically sound 182/172 you can get in budget.

i got a quote from tesco got a quote for a 172cup for £520!! fully comp. I'm paying more for my 1.6!! Ive got 4years no claims so that kinda helps

My 182Cup has recently been proven to have the smaaaaallest edge a friends cupped 182. Never enough to make any ground, but it definitely pulls slightly at the higher end of each gear. Not a scientific comparison, but one which really means there's no performance difference, so I'd go for a cupped 182.

Mine being slightly quicker might also be attributed to it having seen the limiter at least once in every one of its 44,000 miles, or I may have had less fuel etc. My only huge gripe with the FF 182, is that sat-nav doesn't work properly because that daft windscreen :D

Black 182 FF
How do you tell if you have a cup pack on yours (i.e. suspension)?

Asking because I've just bought a 182 and until I got there I didn't know it was supposed to have Cup suspension and wouldn't have stopped me purchasing it either way.