ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 cup packs...

Mk4 .:R32
Were there many 182's where the first time buyers opted out of having the cup packs? I've just walked through a huge car park at work, and there were about 5 182s, none of which had cup packs. They look pony compared to the cup packed ones!

I also saw an 06 arctic 182, doubt there's many of those floating around!

Last edited:
There were some people who for reason didn't opt for cup packs. When I priced mine up I included them. But I ordered a brand new Fiat Punto instead as I changed jobs.

Indeed they look pants without.

The 182 i bought didnt have cup packs. Anthracite alloys and Eibach sportlines soon sorted that.
Not keen on the cup rear spoiler anyway.

Clio 182
I always think that the silver wheels look like they are further in that the anthracite wheels.
Plus no splitter and small spoiler looks plop

LY V6 with Recaros
I think un cup packed ones look funny, probably because I don't see that many of them about. I didn't even consider not having them when I ordered mine.