ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Cup Pack Wheel Colours

Clio 182 FF
Hi. Are the anthracite wheels and centre caps prone to fading in colour? 1 of my centre caps is a slightly lighter shade than the other 3. All 4 have the same information (colour code, manufacture date etc) stamped on the back. The lighter colour centre cap matches the wheels perfectly, the other 3 are slightly darker.
I've compared the colours to another car, and my darker centre caps match her wheels and centre caps. My wheels and centre caps do not appear to have been sprayed. Are the colours on my car wrong? Would i be able to get 3 more lighter centre caps? Or 1 darker one, then paint the wheels to match?
Thanks

Dodgy one
There are two variants in the colour shade, wether you can find matching caps is another thing though, Id probrably look into taking them into a good paintshop and asking them to match them up to the wheels if it bothers you.