ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Cup pack front spoiler...no more

Cupped 182 with Milltek
Help..just come back from Skiing at Glenshee,what a drive but 182 doesn't fly as well as my old Scooby.I have ripped the front splitter off in a compression and Renault want £134.00 for a new one!! anybody any ideas where I can get one for less,it was only £175 for the Cup Spoiler pack for God's sake!!

R35 GTR
I have a brand new one left for sale , £70 no offers, £20 postage or collection from wolverhampton.

Cupped 182 with Milltek
Dave3141..is that a genuine jobby,not that it matters as long as it looks the same and fits well.The way mine splintered and flew past was impressive enough without shards of Carbon Fibre shooting past.I know that road well,but just carried too much speed into a yump and the compression and nose heavy flight,well the rest is history.lol. But by God that car handles sweetly....

Cupped 182 with Milltek
thanks guys,looked at K-tec's carbon job,may go that way.I have had the car a year now and thats the only time I have caught it and it was entirely my own fault.Will have a think about it.

R35 GTR
mine is genuine brand new yes, it may be sold tomorrow though. PM me if interested.
If you can find a brand new one cheaper I would buy that one, but mine is priced to sell too.