ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 cup pack coilovers - these any good

Wheather you track the car or not should have no bearing on having coilovers or the type. You need good suspension which often means ££ for the job your using the car for fast road etc.

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
Wheather you track the car or not should have no bearing on having coilovers or the type. You need good suspension which often means ££ for the job your using the car for fast road etc.

ok cheers edde, been looking at the spax kit mm decisions decisions :evil:

Lot of horror stories about Gaz's. But I don't think they're meant to be aimed as a true budget coilover. More a midrange.
But don't have a very good rep on here!

Spax would seem to be a good bet for cup packed cars. Dam the 60mm spacing!

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
Lot of horror stories about Gaz's. But I don't think they're meant to be aimed as a true budget coilover. More a midrange.
But don't have a very good rep on here!

Spax would seem to be a good bet for cup packed cars. Dam the 60mm spacing!

Thankyou for the advice, its what im looking for from the thread :)

ph1 172
If I was to put coilovers on my car (I am currently running Sachs dampers) I would buy the Spax kit from 519. Really impressed with it:)