ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Changing AUX belt

2002 Clio 172
I could do with this for a 172 as mine is due. My brother is a mechanic but would like to have some info before we tackle it, thanks.

Its the same as the 172.
Pm me your address I'll send you the file on how to do it.

Just get a garage to do it its a pit of a pain.

172 Cups are the only easy ones to do.

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
I also have same problem. My Aux belt is gone... is it only replace Aux belt? May I have this file for my clio 172? my Email is qqlucifer@yahoo.com . Please let me know how much to change in garage. Thx.

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
I also have same problem. My Aux belt is gone... is it only replace Aux belt? May I have this file for my clio 172? my Email is qqlucifer@yahoo.com . Please let me know how much to change in garage. Thx.

If its broken then 99.9% od the time its caught the cambelt and taken a few valves out with it so its big money then.

£1k is the best sort of bill you'll get away with. and that using a second hand engine.

I'll send you the guide 2.7 hours I think to change the belt its a pain to do Cups are easier.

Jap Shed
edde, that guide was great! i know is it something a guy with av knowledge (ME!) could carry out using your guide?

edde, that guide was great! i know is it something a guy with av knowledge (ME!) could carry out using your guide?

Yep you could I wouldn't recomend doing it unless you have a 172 Cup as its a pain to do get a garage staff to suffer tirretts.