ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Buying advice/Waranty issues

fad

Clio 182 FF
Hi all bit of a newbie to this all (will change name at some point) and in the process of buying a Gold Black 182 which I am looking forwards to after driving one. Not quite as quick as my Valver Corsa but so much more refined if there is such a thing!

My query concerns buying one private.If its a 54 plate I asume it will have remaining waranty left on it? Would I have to transfer this to my name or will I be able to just take it to any mainsteam dealer (or Stealers as quite commonly known as)

Also I have searched for a buying guide and the thread about differences between the 172/182 spec and even though I have paid up a memebership I am not able to view this.

Any advice will be gladly taken on board :)

Fad

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
The car should have the remainder of the 3 year warranty , you'll have to check when it was first registered or you can call Renault customer services , it stays with the car not the person so any issues should be sorted out by Renault if needs be .

Also you should have the remainder of Renault AA assist .

Ren cust service : Tel . 08000 723372

Last edited: