ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 brake servo vacuum pipe

Ph2 172
Hi guys. Need some help.
About a week ago car started revving at about 2,000rpm. Looked around the forum for any ideas and changed the throttle body over but didn't solve it. So took upper inlet off and checked all bolts where tight I case of an air leak and whitest there I noticed that the brake servo vacuum hose has melted. Could this be the cause. How do I get it off and where the hell do I buy another one from.

Clio 182 trophy
Yeah this will be causing a air leak on the upper inlet, that plastic pipe goes into a little rubber joiner section then that goes onto a little gold take off bit, the rubber just slides off that take off bit, are you missing a heat sheild by anychance as thats what normally happens, i can imagine its abit of a chew on to change as it runs right at the back of the engine behind sound/heat insulation if i remember right, down to the servo which it sort of behind the driver side front wheel behind the inner arch, best bet will be to get someone breaking a sport.
Not sure if they are different on the 172/182/cup models
Hope this helps abit