ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 - Black country route

fil_b

ClioSport Club Member
  172 FF and Fabia VRS
Orange 182 was spotted by my Partner this morning @ 8:35am. She was in the Black 172

she returned the Pap and the Thumbs up.

called me to put the spotted up

Fil

fil_b

ClioSport Club Member
  172 FF and Fabia VRS
no she getting used to it now - i think she actually likes being spotted

Inferno 182 & Saxo
Not seeing as many sports round these parts any more, wonder whats happened to them all?

fil_b

ClioSport Club Member
  172 FF and Fabia VRS
off the road for the winter? We normally do but clio is still running while she sorts he car out - might go off the end of december now?

could be local peeps are buying proper cars?

Inferno 182 & Saxo
Could be that. Reasonable expensive for younger drives to insure, tax, expensive belt jobs and getting on a bit might be the reason. I'll treat mine to a wash sometime in the new year maybe haha

Inferno 182 & Saxo
Not done much recently with cars other than essential things really, having a messed up disc in my back kinda stops play for me now especially in the cold weather

Inferno 182 & Saxo
Go past there everyday but its later than it was now as working later. dont generally shop in that store now too, always find its bloody packed compared to the nicer aldi just further up by the BMW dealers

Inferno 182 & Saxo
in our household my car is the only one that has any fuel in it, the missus' tigra runs on dregs all the time lol

fil_b

ClioSport Club Member
  172 FF and Fabia VRS
Well fingers crossed the Clio had the last £30 in it now. Had a good run Wednesday round Dudley