ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Being Broken

CLIO 172
Thought I would just let you all know that if you are after parts at all. It is being broken by Dewsbury Road Autos, Dewsbury Road, Ossett, West Yorkshire. Car has only just come in so still lots of bits. Also the place is shut from tomorrow till Tuesday and is reopening Wednesday

Golf GTD Mk7
shame you couldn't have bought it back off them and sold it yourself. Breakers put stupid premiums on stuff. £35 for 1 arch liner last one i went to.

CLIO 172
Apologise front end damage although the engine did run but the sump was cracked so started to overheat. in terior is spot on and look very tidy has a scorpion exhaust and has around 20,000 on the clock.

clio 182
does this place have a website? if so could you post it as im down in london and need afew bits for mine.
also to the post about the wheel arch liner? where did you get them from? i need a front 1 for the n/s/f and not prepared to pay dealer prices.
cheers