ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 bean durham retail

Glanza V
i was in the 197 that pulled infront of your bean, u were parked next to a black civic type R. it looked spot on mate hope your on here!

mark,

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Yeah that's me mate, we've already spoke. Lol was gonna talk but ya left quite quick. Just come over next time.

Glanza V
yeh a was with my mate who wanted to go to aldi car park for sum reason a got sick of listning to the vw s**t so a came back nd had a bit crack with my mate in the vxr will deffo have a bit crack next time im so bloody ignorant at times ya nar lol

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Nee bother mate, yeah saw that parked up he was driving around the car park didn't look upto much to be honest.

Glanza V
nar am not a fan he works with me but a cant get away with all that euro wannabe stuff lol wtf was that red corsa about tho lol

edit: do you mean the vxr :eek:

Last edited:
  Glanza V
ii thats the one lol and he took me out in that vxr and it was extreamly twitchy under braking! a would deffo have 1 but it would be aswell as the 197, the corsa does feel as if its uncomfortable with the power imo! he was rather impressed with the 197 tho ;)