ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Basingstoke

RS 250, X5M,K1600Gt
i note that you guys are just down the road from me....do either of you guys do track days in the clios?

RS 250, X5M,K1600Gt
Ah just checked the dates and we have plans that weekend....going away on the boat for a few days. Will be looking to do castle combe early June if I can

RS 250, X5M,K1600Gt
OK have mine now guys
20160515_135126.jpg

RS 250, X5M,K1600Gt
Car is in for service etc next week. And I need to check brakes etc but will try to get there.....will be cars first outing so just need to be sure it will be ok.

gralegav

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Gordini, Fiat
Car is in for service etc next week. And I need to check brakes etc but will try to get there.....will be cars first outing so just need to be sure it will be ok.
Ok, cool, it's my 182's first outing, for me at least! Also, my first trackday in a Clio.

RS 250, X5M,K1600Gt
Will be my first outing too in a Clio. Really looking forward to it. My big challenge is getting the car ready while we are preparing to move house. Time is not on my side currently. But I want to be there

RS 250, X5M,K1600Gt
Certainly will, will be looking to see what mods others have done and get some advice...cheers