ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Back on 16's

Black Gold 182FF
After 2 & a half years on 17's, I decided to go back on std 16's. Sourced the wheels from various members on here (you know who you are), and then refurbed them in black during the week. Had new tires fitted yesterday and these are the results.
182wheelspaxside.gif

182wheelsdriverside.gif

182reardriverside.gif

182frontdriverside.gif

Clio 172 Mk2
They look superb mate!! I take it the handlings a lot better now?? Couple of points, would look better with some centre caps and tyre shine ;)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Looks decent. Like the GDi bus!

You'll be forever putting tyre shine on! - Watch the kerb!!

Cup'd Monaco 172
Tyre gel desperatly!

How different does it drive being back on 16's

I'd be interested too. I bought my car with 17's on and I think it would benefit from 16's, the steering sometimes doesnt feel right, but wanted to fix some other suspension issues before putting it down to the wheels.

clio...
Really like those; Will look peachy with the centre caps done.

As said above, I wouldn't be parking to close to the curbs :p

Clio
Kev long time no see mate, cars looking sweet, dont think iv ever seen pics of you car actually posted up on here! you going FCS yeh pal?

Black Gold 182FF
Kev long time no see mate, cars looking sweet, dont think iv ever seen pics of you car actually posted up on here! you going FCS yeh pal?

Thanks mate. Unfortunately I will not be going to FCS as I am back off to the states in a couple of weeks for another work contract on the cruise liners. So she's gonna be parked up on the drive for the next 6 months:dapprove: