ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Alpine HU lead ?

182FF & R26 F1
I have just bought a 182FF and am wanting to buy an Alpine stereo.
I am wanting to know where you car get the leads so i can use the HU with the steering controls and the display in the centre.

I really fancy a Alpine iDA-X100 not sure if this will work with both ?

Any advise or recommendations would be good.

Thanks in advance
Mark

Clio Sport 182
if you fit those the dash upper display won't work though you need the correct one's to do it and also the stereo needs to be display ready which i expect the ida x100 to be.
DSC00055.gif
DSC00056.gif
these are what you need !!

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Good info, I have an Alpine CD player but not sure if its display ready. How can I tell?

Clio Sport 182
put the model number in on google look at the spec and it should say in there and i think from 2004 on wards alpine made it standard but don't hold me to that !!

I had a 1.4 Clio on an 05 plate. I had an alpine head unit 9883r working with both controls and screen, wasnt cheap but didnt need the dash taking apart either.

I had the normal ISO convertor, then another power lead pass through to power a small box which the screen and controls connector plugged into.

Worked like a dream but hard to hide all of those wires!

If you get really stuck I can see if i can find the part code on the box, but not sure if it is listed!

Morphius

EDIT

Part number on it is APF-D102RE ALPINE, it was installed by a company so not sure if that means anything, or what make this little box is, doesnt look like geniune Alpine, but worked!

Last edited:
  182FF & R26 F1
thanks for all the help.

I would really like the display to work as i hate it when you have a display that looks idle!

PM sent Ginna

Mark