ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 alarm

Clio 182 FF Cup
The alarm on my 182 is really sensitive! It just goes off when ever it feels like it?! Has anyone else got this problem on the stock alarm?

Megane Mk4
They're not really that sensitive.. Have you left the air vents open on the dashboard?? Sometimes they can set it off due to air movement and the sonics at each side of the front window sensing it apparently.

A red missile
The alarm on my 182 is really sensitive! It just goes off when ever it feels like it?! Has anyone else got this problem on the stock alarm?

Mine was doing that, did my f**king head in. liked to go off at 4am, anyhoo a quick diagnostic at the stealers showed it to be the sensor/switch/whatever under the bonnet that was upsetting it, literally took them like 10 minutes to diagnose and fix - and only £85!, c***s.

RB 182
I had the same problem and Renault didn't have a clue and told me there wasn't a problem...clearly there was as it was still going off all the time. Ended up replacing the alarm with a new Viper system, job done.