ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182, 197 & Integra DC2

RB 182 cup
Hi everyone,

Think this must only be the 2nd time ive ever posted pics in this part of the forum. I own a 182cup and my brother owns an Integra DC2 UK spec.

The Teg is completely standard (as they should be) and my 182 has had the following done:

ITG panel filter
Eibach sportline suspension
Yozzasport catback exhaust
silvervision bulbs
Rear interior stripped with Corbeau forza fixed buckets
Lightweight Team dynamics wheels
Ktec carbon splitter

It was sunny the other day so we decided to go for a little drive and take some pics. We found a 197 on the way. Hope you like! :)

Picture16.png

Picture17.png

Picture23.png

Picture22.png

Picture25.png

a.png

Picture26.png

Picture21.png

Picture20.png

Picture19.png

Picture18.png

And a little HDR to finish off

Picture4.png

Picture_17.png

Marty

RB 182 cup
Much difference in performance?

Weve had a few cheeky runs with eachother down the dual carriageways and there really isnt that much difference. I had about 1 car length on him to 60 but he did have a passenger so i think it would be pretty close!

We are taking them both on track in March time so we will get to see the real result then! It does rev stupidly high though and the Vtec does sound like the dogs bollox.

RB 182 cup
Obviously mine is lighter than a standard 182 as well...so standard for standard...the Teg would be better on performance

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Nice, but it looks like your tyres are fitted the wrong way round (directional tread should point forwards?)

Picture16.png

Honda & VW
haha it is fairly high indeed!! covered 67k miles though so fairly lowwww in that department! :)

Bought mine 4 1/2 years ago on 28k sold it 2 1/2 years ago on 42k ;)
Although i would imagine it is now dead as the lad who bought it off me text me when he got home saying he had been doing 160mph downhill on his way home :rolleyes:

Honda Integra Type R DC2
Bought mine 4 1/2 years ago on 28k sold it 2 1/2 years ago on 42k ;)
Although i would imagine it is now dead as the lad who bought it off me text me when he got home saying he had been doing 160mph downhill on his way home :rolleyes:

that is low!!! oh christ... i wouldnt be surprised if i saw it flying over my house at that rate!

:cool: