ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182? 172?

Clio SilvGP 28/50
hi guys, im looking for a project but i honestly don't understand the difference in the clio range?... i know my stuff bout cars to some respect but i struggle with most things :eek:.

what is the difference between the 182 and the 172 in all aspects? which one gives you the best results for a long term project?

cheers

sean

clio 172 sport
The difference is that a 172 Is perfect and the 182 has a gay exhaust lol ;)

I'm new to this site so bare wiv me guys, does anyone know if 182 parts are pretty much the same on the ph2172, and my 172 has a slight wine on the gearbox but goes thru the gears fine is it gonna need a new box soonish.

RS Clio 182
hi guys, im looking for a project but i honestly don't understand the difference in the clio range?... i know my stuff bout cars to some respect but i struggle with most things :eek:.

what is the difference between the 182 and the 172 in all aspects? which one gives you the best results for a long term project?

cheers

sean

I suppose it depends on what type of project you want doesnt it..if you want an out and out track toy then the lighter weight of the 172 cup is ideal (and there are some pretty cheap ones out there) but if you want some of the luxuries the non cup versions have the climate control, auto lights, auto wipers and the half leather..and of course the 182s tend to be newer so it will depend on how old you want to go or how much wonga you want to part with..