ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 02m gearbox upgrade

RS250,182, R26
Hi all.
I want to fit a 02m gearbox to my 182 Turbo. The only snag I have is how to go about the hydraulic clutch pedal.
If anyone can share some light on the with pics or a thread I can view.
Thanks.

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
I found it incredibly hard to find a dci 100 pedal box. Got so desperate I offered to buy someone's car in the middle of the street.

You can use a kangoo mpv assembly too. I got lucky and found one for £25 on ebay. Just make sure it's obviously hydraulic as they do other cable versions too.

J55BUD

ClioSport Club Member
  172cup
I have a complete setup out of my turbo cup with quaife diff if you’re interested pm me mate

RS250,182, R26
I found it incredibly hard to find a dci 100 pedal box. Got so desperate I offered to buy someone's car in the middle of the street.

You can use a kangoo mpv assembly too. I got lucky and found one for £25 on ebay. Just make sure it's obviously hydraulic as they do other cable versions too.

You you have a OE part number for this.