ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

18 turinis+tyre package

Hi there, first post here - what a great site - just wondering if anyone knows of a good deal I can get on a set of 18" Speedline Turinis in white with tyres for my clio 172

Demon tweeks: £1160 for Falkens

Wheelbase: £1100 for Toyos fitted

The guy at tweeks told me falkens are amazing, anyone know what the best tyre choice would be for fast road use? Do these prices seem reasonable, does anyone know anywhere else which could do them cheaper?

Cheers

hello, sorry cant help with the wheels, however im interested in your 172 Maxi.

did you buy Primas replica?

Nike Lunar Elite's

172 front grille, carbon bonnet and carbon rear spoiler would definately tidy it up. Just looked at the auction on ebay, you got it at a good price, especially considering the amount of work thats gone into it and that its done very few miles. Turinis will look much better than the Monzas

agree with it needing a 172 front grille.

i would also be tempted to remove the sunstrip and graphics.

E92 M3 Monte Carlo

Have you tried going to speedline direct they will be without tyres though the number is 01952582825

Thought about going to them direct but couldnt find the number - thanks for that! Yeh at the moment im planning to remove the graphics and fit the wheels without the centre caps and hopefully make it look pretty close to the silver one pictured in the racing clio section. £1100 is alot to spend on wheels but I think it will totally transform the car. May also fitted a polished roll cage.

Scooby STi, FiestaST

the tyres.... toyo are soft so will need to be replaced sooner than some other brands. Tweeks always shove falkens on and thats what ive got they seem ok in dry and wet. However tweeks will put on other tyres for a very small fee.

I havent picked it up yet when I do and get it back and drive it proberly ill post a new topic in the main section tell you what I think about it etc looking at the ktec rear rollcage. Yeh tweeks gave me a load of choice but the guy recommended falkens the highest kumhos were the cheapest at £70 a tyre and toyos most expensive at £140 a tyre! Falkens were £90 and the guy said that was a bargain, but at the moment looks like il be going for WHEELBASE at £1100 for the entire package including Toyos just wish I could get a bit of a discount!

E92 M3 Monte Carlo

what about a set of 18" compomotive mos theyll be cheaper,if you do ring speedline blag them say your trade or somthing thats what i did and they reduced them to the value of the VAT its a chap called ivor

I could do you a better deal than the prices you have got, but I dont deal with speedline yet!

How about fox rs6 with toyo or falkens for just over a grand

E92 M3 Monte Carlo

Quote: Originally posted by tiff_needle on 21 August 2005

I will be giving them a call tomorrow just thinking of a good "im in the trade" story lol, thanks for the advice
tell them youve got a tuning company and the maxi is your demo car ask for that ivor,

Has to be speedline turinis in white, not only for the look im after but also for the quality/lightweight of the product but thanks anyway!