ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

17s on ebay

WR1 impreza

Hi guys. Now ive had me 182 for a while im looking at a set of 17s. I know they will slow her down a little but ive just seen some on ebay on a 182 and think they will improve the looks no end. I think there £360 or sommit like that, wot do you guys think ov em?? Dont want evry1 thinkin thed look crap!!!

Clio 1.6 16v 2003

ok but i wouldnt put any wheels with kerb marks on a new car (in general not saying these are kerbed)

WR1 impreza

Arnt much for the V2s either. C 2 many ov em on corsas for my liking. Its pearl black, probably its best colour but they do look good in artic blue i must admit

Octy vRS & Ninja 650

Quote: Originally posted by Darth Oli on 30 March 2005

^^Agreed, but they are common as muck.

What colour is your car?
They are now thanks to halfords and their cheap rip off version!

Octy vRS & Ninja 650

cant remember the name but theyre the same as th v2s, just not a chromey finish, more of a matt finish.

Gotta remember you might ruin ur handling with 17s though, although m car grips alot more with em on, it really like to tramline in any cracks etc in the road!

WR1 impreza

Yeah i know. Had some on me 1.4 b4 but its got speed I just fancy some extra syle make it stand out from the crowd. They look nice on that pick on ebay. I dunno wot do lol!!!

Mk2 Ph1, 1.6 16v Clio

Check these guys out.

http://www.rochfordtyres.co.uk/http://www.rochfordtyres.co.uk/

Ive just ordered some from there. 17" Dezent H with 205/40/17 tyres (new) for £375.

There are a lot of these deals for around £400 - £550 and they are brand new with tyres so maybe you should browse in there first then u dont get the risk of buying slightly scuffed alloys and part worn tyres....

Daz

[Edited by daz_uk on 30 March 2005 at 7:31pm]