ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

17inch wheels

Renault Clio 172
Hi, am really gutted have been waiting for my new wheels and tyres to be delivered to my local tyre place and have just found out that wolfrace have got 6 pairs in stock but they cant find them in there warehouse, i was going for 16inch, they say they have them in a 17inch but im not sure, will this look any good on a standard 172, or will it make a big gap between the rim and the arch, comments please

also any photos of a standard 172 on 17inch wheels would be great

A silver Honda
If you want to get 17s buy some quality lightweight wheels (Speedline, Team Dynamics, OZ)

loads of pics in the clio media section ;)

Meg 230 f1
i have got 17 oz superleggas on m172 they fit fine plus had it lowered 25mm handling better aprt from when turning at very slow speed bit harder to turn whould post pic but file to big

Mégane RS
i would go for the 16's myself, i've had 16 & 17's and the 16's were much better ride wise and handling