ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172's had a mixed week!

Ph1 172
Its been a pretty mixed week for the 172 started making a whining noise from the back think its on the passenger side so she's going into honda on friday who I have the warranty with pretty sure its just a wheel bearing, hopefully anyway. Then last nite hit a fox and its made a bit of a mess lol!Luckily most of it is the lining behind the bumper thats cracked and hanging off and i lost the black plastic cover where the foglights go this is a pic before I lost it has anybody got one kicking about drivers side or had to get them before?

Picture025.gif

Hopefully should not be to hard to get otherwise i will have to splash out and get some fogs.

On the positive side though treated her to a richbrook tax holder with the renault sport logo on and some tailor made mats with the cliosport logo on and some number plates with renault sport logos so not all bad news!