ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 with tvr flip paint

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Just an exclusive by the looks of it.

Probably has had a respray after a front end smash.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  '53 172 Cup
Since when were the RS a limited edition with only 172 being made... have I missed something... genuinly!?! LOL!!

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  ph3 dci100 172 rep
this used to belong to a very good mate of mine he did all tyhe work to it as when he got it the front had been badly repaired and the bodywork was in pretty bad shape and he wanted something a bit different!

tbh i know a lot of you will hate the idea of an exclusive thats been made into a phase2 but its what he wanted at the time and it does looke like a phase2 cos its got all the phase2 parts other than the aerial being at the front of the roof instead of tha back!

it is a god car and was looked after well when he had it!

his dad owns the bodyshop i used to work at which is why he had the oppurtunity to buy a cat d car and fix it and make it his own!and at the time of him doing all this to it he had no idea the exclusives were actually that special and he said to me the other day that if he'd have known he would have left it alone!:S