ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 with a sun roof?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  1998 BMW e46 323i
Manufacturer: Renault Colour: Silver
Model: Clio Engine Size (cc): 1998
Type: Standard Car
Doors: 3
Model Year (YYYY): 20000000
Date of 1st Registration (DD/MM/YYYY): 20000515
Vehicle Registration Mark: W*** *** Get the Vehicle Status Report
Number of Previous Owners: 3
Transmission: Manual
Fuel: Petrol

Mine's listed as a renault sport clio 16 valve, this aint, where the phase 1s?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 172 Sport
I am selling the car, no it is not a conversion this is how i got it, on the log book it is 172 sport.

Last edited by a moderator:
Trader Rating - 100%
7   0   0
  Audi TT 225
According to the Renault website you could get a sunroof in a Clio, but it was not an option for either the 172 or the Cup as it was "greyed out" on the configurator page, this was due to extra strengthening in the roof apparently (maybe just an excuse as Renault couldn't be bothered adding sunroofs).

However, there were numerous reports (backed up) that this option existed originally but was later removed. So chances are it was ordered before it was removed as an option, or it was fitted by a previous owner at some point. I'd be inclined to think it would be the former.

This would explain why there really aren't very many with it, but also why this car has one :)

Trader Rating - 100%
31   0   0
According to the Renault website you could get a sunroof in a Clio, but it was not an option for either the 172 or the Cup as it was "greyed out" on the configurator page, this was due to extra strengthening in the roof apparently (maybe just an excuse as Renault couldn't be bothered adding sunroofs).

However, there were numerous reports (backed up) that this option existed originally but was later removed. So chances are it was ordered before it was removed as an option, or it was fitted by a previous owner at some point. I'd be inclined to think it would be the former.

This would explain why there really aren't very many with it, but also why this car has one :)

Did not know that.