ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 Updates

Trophy #321
Hi, been on here for a while I just haven't been that active, anyway I've been doing some bits and pieces, fixing and upgrading parts, so some cheeky pictures to show:

New calipers/discs/pads:
Brakes1.jpg

New exhaust (more pics when it's polished properly):
IMG_3353.jpg

It's LOUD! almost unbearable on motorway, lol.

The interior, or whats left of it:
IMG_3431.jpg

498.jpg

496.jpg

And how it stands now:
477.jpg

Needs MOT, splitter, headlights corrected, some aero-wipers, rear badge sprayed, interior sprayed, carbon quarter panels + doors, rear strut brace, front discs/pads...the list is endless. :rasp:

Thanks. Adam

Got any more shots of the exhaust? Please tell me it's mounted under the bumper like a cup racer rather than cut in with a 182 exhaust trim.

Trophy #321
Got any more shots of the exhaust? Please tell me it's mounted under the bumper like a cup racer rather than cut in with a 182 exhaust trim.

I'll get some more I just took that one to show it for now, it needs polished properly as it's literally just a steel tube, I'll try and get a video too. And yes it's mounted under the bumper don't worry. :rasp:

Yes the wheels are 15" OZ F1's as said.

I bought the seats off D4ve? on here a few months ago now, as for sub-frames they came with the seats so I could just bolt them straight in, think they are custom fabricated one's but they are spot on, sits very low.

Thanks again. Adam

I'll get some more I just took that one to show it for now, it needs polished properly as it's literally just a steel tube

Don't worry about that, mans exhaust then no ghey cutting it into the bumper or polished slash cut/rolled in/rolled out tip just a purposeful/functional looking bit of kit.