ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 ph2 rear bumper removal

Dci 100
I know this questions has come up before, as i've done a serach, but everytime the answer is to email edde for the guide, i've done this too, but does anyone else have that guide they could send me or write a quick reply to explain how to remove the bumper (on a Ph2 172), i really need to get my new bumper fitted this weekend.

Cheers
Matt.

Two bolts on the top, bolts on the inside of the arch liner and a couple underneath.

Prepare to get s**t in your eye when undoing the bolts from underneath mind.

"Navy" N17 TWO
Where do you find the bolts on top?
How do you get behind the arch liners?

Pics would be good :)

Dci 100
just done it, best off jacking the car up at the back with the wheels off, you need to take off the arch liners to get to the bolts behind, two flat head screws and a 10mm bolt hold the arch liners on, they are easy to remove...

you only need a few tools for the whole job, a torx T30 bit to undo the bolts, a flat head screwdriver and a 10mm socket

remember to disconnect the number plate light when your just about to remove the bumper completely.

wasnt as hard to do as i thought it would be