ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 ph1 front bumper

1.2 y0!
Looking to buy one for my 1.2 ph1 how much should i be looking to pay???
Also
Is there a difference between the standard front wings and the 172 ph1 front wings??
Cheers
Any advice appreciated :)

Nickson

ClioSport Club Member
Looking to buy one for my 1.2 ph1 how much should i be looking to pay???
Also
Is there a difference between the standard front wings and the 172 ph1 front wings??
Cheers
Any advice appreciated :)

Not sure about prices, but the wings on a PH1 172 are much wider than those found on a 1.2!

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
The front bumper connects to the wider front wings and also the side-skirts, so to make it look right your looking at the front wings and side skirts aswell

1.2 y0!
ahhh megga, so you cant just do a straight swap on bumpers you have to swap front wings as well, theres a bumper and wings on ebay ive just contacted the fella about, they didnt sell at £40 which i thaught was a steal but its a 2hr drive to pick em up!! :dapprove: is it a big job or could i do it over a weekend??

Monaco
you'd need skirts aswell, and you could easily do it in a day, its just torx screws and bolts