ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 owner

5 gt turbo Raider & 172
Hi all i've just bought my 1st 172

I'm pleased with it and it'll be used as a track toy along with some road use

Currunt state is stripped on the inside with 2 sparco's and a cage

On the outside its white, with very good paintwork

weitec coilovers
fully polybushed
182 manifold with de-cat
a few other bits and pieces

I'll get some pics up if the weather is good in the next day or so

Got a few little problems and a few spares i need so hope people can help out with some good advice and parts

Rich

5 gt turbo Raider & 172
that'll be the one,

Andy, i 've still got the raider....cant let go of that...mind you you might aswell buy it now :cool:

Evo 6, E92 320d
Looked a very nice car, was tempted myself. You going for a top end rebuild or replacement head?

phase 1 172 sport
LOL my 5gtt days are over mate winter its carb freeze and summer its everything else whens National day btw:cool:

5 gt turbo Raider & 172
Looked a very nice car, was tempted myself. You going for a top end rebuild or replacement head?

That problem is sorted now Chris ;) mind you sounded fun on the way home on the M25...sounded like it was hitting the limiter at 4k haha

plan now is to fit some jenvey itb's

I must admit i took a shine to it when i saw it and thought i must have that :D

5 gt turbo Raider & 172
LOL my 5gtt days are over mate winter its carb freeze and summer its everything else whens National day btw:cool:

15th of august..mallory again. not sure if i'll be in this clio or the 5,

Your days arnt over..you just asume they are.

All depends what i break before hand !

5 gt turbo Raider & 172

Also knock 600 off the price it went for on ebay, i didnt win it, i went up there about 2 hours before, so i got a right touch, I let him keep the leather stuff though and just took the car :D

Evo 6, E92 320d
Result that. Wish it tried to get in on it now. The only thing that bugged me, that roof paint job:dead: . Where about you from anyways?

5 gt turbo Raider & 172
Yeah i know what you mean about the roof, most people have liked it to be honest as it is different, but it shall be going when the weather is better to mask it up and go a plain colour,

I'm in Hertfordshire jct 18 M25 near heathrow etc

5 gt turbo Raider & 172
some dirty pictures, YES it needs a clean

And a cheeky Raider one in for good measure!

iphoneclio.jpg

clio.jpg

clioback.jpg

DSC00345.jpg

5 gt turbo Raider & 172
clio2.jpg

I'll have to start a projects thread when i start messing about with it so keep your eyes peeled for some changes :)

R5 GTT
Rich, looks good matey leave the roof as it is gives it some individualism loving the green also. Looks like I may be getting a few passenger rides in your car also LOL

I am even thinking about taking the 5 on traffic if I take it this year otherwise it will the zafira GSI on track LOL be good on the straights but not so good at the corners as a 5