ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 or vr6?

Listerine & Poledo
The Clio is fairly practical, it is a hatchback after all.. I'd imagine the Clio will be worse on insurance, given that 19yr olds get their hands on them and proceed to immediately barrel-roll it through a playground

172 Cup, 1.2 Grande
You better have deep pockets as Fuel costs are ridiculous and insurance.

Be better off with a 172 time and time again.

They handle better too

dt_

205 1.6
The Clio is fairly practical, it is a hatchback after all.. I'd imagine the Clio will be worse on insurance, given that 19yr olds get their hands on them and proceed to immediately barrel-roll it through a playground

Haha yeah but hey can't be as bad as saxos for reputation as kiddy cars. I'm reasonably old (27) and have 8yr no claims and a clean license however live in a high risk area with no off road parking- as long as it would be under a grand I reckon I could take it. I'm being swayed towards the Clio btw- a nice phase 1