ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 or Nissan 200

Mustang, S13, AX GT
Also dont let the auto's put you off, there are conversion kits available for about £150 on SXOC. Reliability isn't defo gonna be better than a clio just because its japanese. I have had my S13 for 2 years, and blown 2 turbo's so far on a stock setup and also there is more than mechanical reliability. jap cars rust easily as IIRC they dont get undersealed in Japan. My UK model also has a few rust issues I've just patched a hole in the wing. Also a lot of 200s have been abused by wanna be drifters so look carefully. Saying all that, I love mine to bits and couldn't ever imagine getting rid of it ;)

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Japanese reliability.........My clutch Master cylinder just popped.
On what though? S13/S14/a/S15? My mates L reg 200sx def has less probs than any of my valvers of the same year. I've seen standard 200's on 200k plus with just servicing. The thing to remember is most sx's are running almost 100bhp over standard. I'm not arguing here. Just i've found them very reliable as does most people i speak to and SXOC.

ZX6R B1H
how kool is this, I was looking into getting one of these as im bored with the 172 now and wanted something jap and turbo.

good read, and some mixed views... Danny you seem to know you shizzle well you should making a living out of them lol are the engines a pain in the arse to work on?