ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 on eBay.

Trader Rating - 100%
10   0   0
  Ph1 ITB'd 172
Sweet is that yours? If it is you appear to have been very honest about it faults in the advert, makes a nice change to see people describing a car as it actually is.

Have you got any more info on the LPG conversion? When was it done and by who, how bigs the tank etc.

Do you have a price in mind?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Integra Type R
Yes the car is mine mate :)

It has a 47 litre tank, and was installed in 2005, done by A1 Autogas in Liverpool, using an OMVL based kit from what k can gather checking the history back.

I have a price in mind yes, feel free to pm me :)

Trader Rating - 100%
10   0   0
  Ph1 ITB'd 172
Yes the car is mine mate :)

It has a 47 litre tank, and was installed in 2005, done by A1 Autogas in Liverpool, using an OMVL based kit from what k can gather checking the history back.

I have a price in mind yes, feel free to pm me :)

You didn't have it fitted then? and have you had anyone look at the misfire issue at all?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Integra Type R
No it was already fitted when i bought the car, i have been told that it may be a faulty injector but i didnt prioritise looking at it and just drove it on petrol anytime i used it.